December 08, 2004

Gift for dad

Finally figured out what I'm going to make my Dad for christmas. The sweater with flames I posted a few days ago. It's perfect for him. I ordered the yarn today its Schoeller Stahl Merino Stretch:



It should be comfy and he'll really like it (I hope). But obviously it won't be done before christmas. Maybe I'll start it and then wrap the WIP and yarn and give it to him anyway :-)

My mom also expressed interest in a poncho... I'll have to make her one up after the holidays. Didn't think she'd wear one so I made the Ruffle scarf for her. But it's mom, she can have both :-)

And soon I'll have some photos of the Basic Cable hats I've been working on. But at the moment my card reader isn't working. 2.5 down 4.5 to go... wish me luck.

1 comment:

Dympna said...

Can't wait to see a picture of the sweater.
I hope to make my son one, sometime in the New Year