December 21, 2006

San Diego for christmas

This will probably be my last post till after christmas. We're getting in the car and driving 8 hours tomorrow. From Berkeley to San Diego. Hope the roads aren't too crowded. My husband has offered to do a bunch of the driving so I can knit :) Which is good because I have some hemp washcloths to finish. They will accompany these soaps:
soap_xmas
got them at Soap Sistah on Solano Ave in Berkeley. Love that place. Now to get about 6 hemp washclothes done.... I can do a couple next week too.

I'm also working on the Swallow Tail Shawl from IK Fall 06:
swallow_tail_12_21

got the inspiration from brooklyntweed... gotta look at his photos.

and a kitty (Jack) He's my favorite one (shush):
jack_stare

1 comment:

Francis said...

Veery nice blog you have here