47 things you could care less about
1. First Name Amber
2. Were you named after anyone? nope
3. When did you last cry?
This afternoon when I heard that a local man that was lost in the woods was found dead. article here.
4. Do you like your handwriting?
it's ok if I write slowly. But when I rush it's pretty chicken scratchy.
5. What is your favourite lunchmeat?
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I think so. I like many of my qualities.
7. Do you have a journal?
This is as close as it gets. Not real big on writing. But I take a lot of photos that sort of work as a diary.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes. Almost had to have them removed in my early 20's but I ended up keeping them.
9. Would you bungee jump?
Not on purpose. Doesn't look like fun to me.
10. What is your favourite cereal?
Special K with red berries is my normal cereal. But my favorite gross sugar cereal is Fruit Loops.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope. I slide out and leave them tied till I have to untie them to put them on the next time
12. Do you think you are strong?
Weak arms but strong will.
13. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Heath Bar Crunch.... or Cookies and Cream
14. Shoe size?
US 11, European 41 (I'm 5"10')
15. Red or pink?
love both... but I'd say pink.
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
I procrastinate too much.
17. Who do you miss most?
My Grandma Died 2 years ago and I miss her a lot
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?
I'd love for people to add it to their blogs to share
19. What colour pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing?
Dark blue jeans, black long sleaved shirt, silver ballet flats.
20. Last thing you ate?
a snickerdoodle cookie
21. What are you listening to right now?
Nine Inch Nails (With Teeth) and right before that Bloc Party (Silent Alarm)
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
23. Favourite smell?
The way it smells right after it rains
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Coworker (I'm at work)
25. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to?
how they look at me
26. Do you like who you stole this off?
http://passionfruit.typepad.com/ Don't know her this just looked fun
27. Favourite drink?
28. Favourite sport?
not a sports fan... but I can handle watching soccer or hockey
29. Eye colour?
olive green with coppery freckles
30. Hat size?
I have a huge head. When I knit hats I always make the men's size
31. Do you wear contacts?
I do. But I also own and wear glasses soemtimes.
32. Favourite food?
Good thai or chinese food is a favorite.
33. Scary movies or happy endings?
I'm a sucker for a scary movie... love thrillers.
34. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be?
I haven't traveled a lot... but I loved New York, and Florence.
35. Summer or winter?
winter... there is something about the cold that makes me feel really alive.
36. Hugs or kisses?
hugs... a good hug always makes me feel better
37. Favourite dessert?
chocolate mouse or cheese cake
38. Who is most likely to respond?
I didn't actually send this to anyone
39. Least likely to respond?
40. What books are you currently reading?
I'm sad to say that I am not actually reading anything right now.
41. What's on your mouse pad?
no mouse pad... optical mouse.
42. What did you watch on TV last night?
I rented the Oh in Ohio, so funny. I love parker posey
43. Favourite sounds?
a purring cat, the ocean
44. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
45. The furthest you have been from home?
I'm in Berkeley, California... so the farthest I guess is Venice Italy.
46. What's your special talent?
Knowing what people are trying to say even when they are having trouble expressing it.
47. Where were you born?
Cave Junction, Oregon (USA) in a moter home... parents were hippies and wanted a home birth. They had a midwife...