November 06, 2004

Couldn't resist......



Before I cut myself off from buying any more yarn I ordered 3 skiens of the above yarn and 2 skiens of the merino handspun in natural from http://www.handpaintedyarn.com/. Well they finally arrived on the 3rd. I copletely loved them both. But REALLY wanted to make a sweater out of the pesto colored stuff rather than a scarf like I intended... So I promptly ordered 7 more skiens and broke my yarn diet. And by the way... the sweater is totally going to be for me.

It's such yummy stuff..... ok back to my yarn diet.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Oh, yum yum yum yum yum! What was the "pesto colored stuff"? I want it too!

Anonymous said...

yum! I just won an ebay auction for 3 skeins of their merino yarn (in blues). I'm so excited to get it and i hear such great things about them!