June 25, 2007

Really Really 100% finished Jaywalkers

jaywalker_<span class= jaywalker_<span class=

this one has more accurate color:
jaywalker_<span class=

Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock
Color: Martha's Vineyard
Pattern: Jaywalker from Mag Knits
Needles: Addi Turbo #1
Yarn Quantity: about 350 yards

These are my first knitted socks. I've knit scarves, sweaters, mittens, hats, purses, toys.... just never socks till now. Which is odd. I love socks and I really enjoy knitting them! Now I just can't stop making them :)

I love these even though I knit them just a tad big.... I'm even working on a second pair :) The Lorna's Laces Flamingo Stripe just begged to be jaywalkers:

jaywalker_<span class=

pink_stripe

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

They look FANTASTIC!

Aimee said...

Wow, those are really beautiful! They're so smooth and even. I keep looking back at the pictures and being impressed.

Octopus Knits said...

Lovely job!