February 09, 2005

Stitches West

I've been so good... no yarn bought in the last 2 weeks. Of course Stitches West is happening this Weekend and I'm going. Maybe I should just re-set my counter now. I completely plan on buying yarn. Last year Tess yarns had a booth and I really want some of their Angora/Merino Yarn. It looks like they now have a Cashmere yarn as well... yikes! Their colors are amazing. Last year I got some of their superwash merino in "frog kisses" a verigated green. Very nice stuff.

So in other knitting... I'm done with the back, front and about 1/3 of the sleeves for my Ribby:



I just hope it's not too small. My swatch guage expanded after washing so I am knitting according to that guage. Wish me luck with the blocking :-) I'm also plodding along on my Ruffle and Here & there Cable scarves. I'm close to finishing a bunch of projects... just have to stick with it. There are just so many projects I'm itching to start :-)


No comments: