November 17, 2006

yarn binge

handpaintedyarn.com got me....

one scarf to be:
violetas_hkdarkolive_hk
another scarf to be:
marronwax_bm
some merino lace yarn:
stonechat_lmlm_venuslm_rainforestlm_lorobarranquerolm_cinnamonlm_charrualm_buscandoazul
perhaps a felted bag:
musa_hk
a sweater:
mc
buscandoazul_bm
cc
bluesurf_bm
and another sweater:
reglan style sleeves in:
rocasdemar_bc
body in:
lettuce_bc

and a little merino roving:
butterflies_rov

ummm perhaps I got carried away. Here's what happened. Webs (yarn.com) sent out an annoucement saying that they were now carrying malabrigo merino bulky (the retail version of handpaintedyarn.com). Which leads me to believe that handpaintedyarn.com will not be carrying their merino bulky anymore... so it'll cost me double if I want it. I figured I'd just stock up a bit. That very thing happened to the worsted single ply merino and I kick myself for not buying a sweaters worth of the yarn. oops. Well now I have some of the bulky (which I love). But I paid cash so at least none of my purchase will earn interest.

No comments: