February 09, 2006

real live photos

My "Letter Have It" felted bag from Stitch n Bitch Nation (sans letter and zipper) I used cascade 220:

before finishing and felting:


and after:


A little felted pouch made from some unknown wool from my leftover stash area:


I ordered zippers for both of these felted items and they sent the wrong length zippers :(


And a photo of the back of my ballet wrap cardi (I'm actually just about done with the back this photo is acouple days old) It's handpaintedyarn.com 6 ply merino and I LOVE this yarn:


it's pooling quite a bit even though I am using 2 balls of yarn at a time... but I don't really mind. The photos show it much more than in life.

And here is my first spinning attempt and some roving:

I've actually already spun a hank of blue and a hank of brown... it's fun :)

No comments: