November 08, 2007

got tagged

I've been tagged by abmatic.
Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

stuff about me:

1. I love animals. For the most part I prefer them to people. And I don't get people who don't have/want pets.

2. My sense of color is a little "special". I think most colors work together.

3. I'm afraid of fish. When I've gone snorkeling in the past I always worried the fish were going to bite my toes. I have the same mild fear of the beach... but with sand crabs. I'm protective of my feet. Maybe that is why I am digging sock knitting so much.

4. When I was a kid I used to race remote control cars with my dad and brother. We belonged to a little club that did this. I consistently beat all the guys in races (I was about 9 years old and most of them had to have been in their 30's or 40's). I learned early that there was nothing I couldn't do as well as the guys could.

5. I work in computer animation, but that is not what I went to school for. My major was photography and my minor was graphic design. I don't know a lot of people who do as a profession what they went to school for.

6. I am a bit of a control freak. When we got married last year I had so much trouble letting other people help me (except for my husband... he helped very well). We made the invitations ourselves (and the favors, and did all the flowers, and wrote the ceremony). I finally had to deligate some tasks to friends and family but it was hard to let go of some of the control.

7. I don't plan to have kids of my own but really want to be an aunt. So I really hope my brother has a kid or 2 :)

ok tagging kgirl, octopus knits, adrienne

3 comments:

Octopus Knits said...

Interesting stuff! I think I'm also a bit concerned about being nibbled by fish : )

On another note: uh-oh! I'm supposed to come up with 7 things about myself....

Adrienne said...

OH! These are fun! I'll post here :-)

1. I HATE being barefoot. I always has something on my feet.

2. I drink more water than anyone I konw. I love it! LOL

3. I am love the way cleaning products smell lol.

4. I can eat popcorn any time of the day!

5. I am NEVER without my cellphone! EVER.

6. I have a huge DVD collection...HUGE...

7. I am a BIG daddy's girl. lol

Fun!!!

Halo G said...

#5 . . . me, me! i do! i do!