I have actually finished a few projects. I've been trying really hard to just focus on some of my nearly done projects and just finish them off.... So my Clapotis, Opera Scarf, and Bunny are all done! Except that I just noticed that I altered the Opera Scarf pattern by accident....
what I did:
K1 *sl 1 purlwise with yarn in front, yo, k2tog*
repeat for every row.
what the pattern actually says:
row 1: *sl 1 purlwise with yarn in back, yo, k2tog*
row 2: K1 *sl 1 purlwise with yarn in back, yo, k2tog*
So I suppose I'll have to make a second one and see how the pattern looks. I used 4 strands of yarn together on size 15 needles. So it's not the most openwork scarf ever. I was home sick yesterday and basically watched movies and knitted on the couch all day. Tonight I'll take some photos of these 3 completed projects. And I haven't bought any yarn or fiber for 5 weeks.... pretty good for me :)